Sunday, April 07, 2013

Ah, that struck a nerve!

Good to know Jay Bilas acquired papal infallibility. Still, we could use some unbilased views now and again.

Thought some might like to read Brandon Triche's Facebook post:

"I'm heartbroken. Syracuse gave me everything, I could only hope to return the favor. I'm sorry to who we let down, but this year was special to us from the start. My 4 years included a lot of hardships, but also so much success. I'm gunna miss this place so much. I'm gunna miss the fans even more. You all are amazing. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout my years at Cuse. I love you coach Boeheim, all the coaches I've had at Cuse and all my teammates. Thank you. And shut it down Cuse. Once a Syracuse Orange, always a Syracuse Orange."

 No surprise there are those who can find much blame to lay on him. 

No comments: