Wednesday, March 20, 2013

AND SHE BEATS ME EVERY YEAR

This is another reason why it's so painful to have Annie-O win our personal NCAA Bracket challenge all the time.

I asked her who she was picking in the "Play-In" games on Tuesday.
She said, "I'm going with St. Mary's and North Carolina AT & T."
I said, "No, you're not."
Yes, I am," she replied.
"I don't think so." (Laughing)
 "Here, look at my sheet." 
"I don't have to. That's not who you picked." (Laughing hard)
"See, North Carolina AT & T."
"I"m pretty sure the phone company isn't entered in the tournament."
 "The phone company? North Carolina A & T. What did I say?"
"North Carolina AT & T"
 (pause)
"SNOT!"

What's even funnier, is a line in Brad Dickson's column this morning.

"In the first game of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament, Liberty lost to North Carolina A&T, which I was surprised to learn is not a phone company." 

Thanks, Brad, but she'll still beat the pants off me.

CP- 

No comments: