Thursday, January 07, 2010

IF WE KEEP AGREEING, NO ONE WILL READ THESE

Actually, I did notice that they did seem to run plays FOR Rautins last night, and it seemed to me he was looking for his shots more. Well, maybe I was just hoping for that and imagined a lot of it.

I like listening to Bobby Knight, but last night, he kept praising SU and seemed disappointed that they kept missing shots. The most interesting thing was that he (according to his partner) predicted the final score as SU by 15 at half time, and it ended up at 17. That seemed a little scary.

Andre Dawson was a GOOD player, not a great one, and doesn't belong in the HOF (in my humble opinion). It irritates me that people justify his inclusion by comparing his stats with those people who are already in, and THOSE people don't belong, either. At least the "Elect Mark McGwire" campaign still has no legs (juiced or otherwise).

At least Andre deserves it more than Bill Mazeroski!

Who wanted Matt Holliday in Yankee Stadium?

No comments: