Sunday, September 13, 2009

HOORAY FOR MARTY

I see Marty Foster is making up his own rules, again. He "couldn't let him (A-Rod) argue with him all day." Well, we all know the umps won't let you argue balls and strikes, but, according to the report I read, A-Rod said something about the continuing conversations Foster had with the Oriole catcher. Get caught doing something embarassing, Marty?

What are the Yanks going to do with Matsui? He's going to be very close to 30 homers and 100 RBIs with a swing made for Yankee Stadium. He can't play in the field anymore and if the Yanks are smart, they won't let Posada catch regularly next year, either. It's going to be an interesting winter.

Saw two moose in Teton National Park today. One facing me, the other had his back turned. The one facing me had HUGE antlers. I couldn't see the head of the other. From my vantage point, he resembled Marty Foster slightly.

Bye from Wyoming,

No comments: