Friday, May 29, 2009

HE WHO TALKS LOUDEST WINS THE FIGHT

Sorry Vod, that doesn't work in real life either.

***ONE AT A TIME***
Closer situation: I might buy it on an individual basis (who is pitching against us, how are we hitting, etc.)
Vods most lucid observation: Sorry, didn't see one.
Of course other people have said "Make the other team make the play", Powers was just the first time I heard it.
Hughes vs Wang: not our choice, but you KNOW that Wang will be starting soon.
Hate Manny?: Absolutely! I hate quitters. David Ortiz has done a lot of damage to the Yanks, but I've always had respect for him. Let them vote Manny in; they'll get what they deserve. Here's any interesting thought: What if Manny comes in fourth. Managers often pick the runner-up to be on the team. What will Manuel do?
As to Sheffield, granted, A-Rod is no saint, but I've never heard him described as a clubhouse cancer. Nor has he been traded for little or no return just to get rid of him. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Picasner is often asked: "Does Vod say outrageous things just to start a fight?" Yes, he likes to play Devil's Advocate. It's his most endearing trait. Makes me look like a sweet guy (very hard to do).

Picasner is a Yankee fan and not afraid to admit it. Vod does not like to align himself with idiocy (a good thing), but that's impossible to do it you root for any baseball team.

I'm also asked, "How can you deal with the things he says about you?" #5 applies here, too. He has always been my friend.

How come you didn't make a comment about my "one-sided disgust" at umpires?

No comments: