Wednesday, July 09, 2008

CHAD'S BACK !

I'm back from my recent incarceration in Highland Hospital. Lots of pretty nurses and aides but no "YES" network. I was forced to get my athletic fix from ESPN and their band of raving idiots. Apparently they feel it's not enough to announce scores, they have to add cutesty sayings to everything. They were also so busy promo-ing the next segment, they only had 15 seconds left to show highlights of the game: actually, it seemed they showed highlights of the highlights.

With very little substance to go on, my only comments are: The Yankees seemed to have found the winning formula, CC Sabathia is the "new" best pitcher on the planet (except for Joe Harden) and it is still illegal to question an umpires's call no matter where you are. I heard Joe West threw Girardi out of the coffee shop in Queens yesterday morning.

No comments: